Be notified of the next free training course
These free SEO Training Courses will give you all the essential knowledge you need to rapidly improve your website visitor traffic. Whether you’re a complete novice or believe you’ve got the basics covered, the Yodelay SEO Course will ensure you’re up-to-date with the latest know-how and show you exactly how you can start applying it…
Here are just 5 reasons why you need to attend this seo course:
- The Internet is a fast-changing environment; you need to keep up to get the best from your website and online marketing
- Many people believe they understand SEO but very few know how to apply it; on this day you’ll learn exactly what to do next
- You’re going to be learning from Duncan has over 16 years of experience and worked with some of the biggest names in the industry
- If you’re not focusing on how to improve your website, your competitors probably are; don’t let them steal your customers!
- 1 hour of Duncan’s time is regularly billed at £150 / hour. You’re getting 7, that’s way more than you’re paying.
Below you’ll see exactly what the day is all about and what you’ll gain from attending this Course:
“Good Morning and Welcome”
The morning starts sharp at 9.00 in The Fusion… this is an essential part of the day as not only is it a great opportunity to do a bit of networking but I also give you an insight as to how the day is set out and why.
Fundamental Principles of Search Engine Optimisation
Straight away I explain to you the 2 Future Proof Fundamental Principles of all Search Engines… despite the continuing changing technological landscape of the internet, a thorough understanding of these principles will enable you to make an educated decision about any form of Internet Marketing from an SEO perspective.
Keyword Research & Understanding Search Behaviour
You will then be taught how to get into the heads of your customers…
I will show you a variety of tools that you can use to help you discover the Search Phrases that your customers are using… not just the most popular phrases but the most valuable ones too… the phrases that are most likely to turn into clients/cash/conversions
“Elevenses – we’ll have a break round about 11… you get a chance to network a bit more!”
On Site SEO Training & Performing Your Own SEO Audit
- You will now learn how to take your new found knowledge of your target audiences search habits and apply this intelligence to your website.
- We’ll then examine the most powerful SEO’d website on the internet and learn why it is such a dominating piece of internet real estate.
- I will show you 10 factors you can apply to your websites immediately, armed with the intelligence of the morning session.
Just before lunch we’ll then start to look at the current state of the Internet and I kick off the infamous LIVE DEMONSTRATION where I place a brand new webpage on to a website in a highly competitive industry and have it indexed and ranked in Google in under an hour… I’ll even take bets… don’t worry I explain how it’s done, no gimmicks and certainly no black magic either.
“Lunch”… networking and more chatter about the seo training course
Off Site SEO Training, Link Building & Authority Creation
Link Building is a fundamental part of SEO and unfortunately always seen as the toughest part…
There are a tonne of ways you can do it though and I will go through a load of ways with you.
I will also share with you real world examples of link building projects I have successfully conducted and explain to you how and why they were so effective and how you can emulate this yourself
“Mid Afternoon Tea”
Author=? Local SEO, and the Semantic Web – (The future)
After you have relaxed your brains a bit and boosted up on caffeine, I finish off the day with a look at the future. Where Google is heading over the next 12 months and what you can do right now to be ahead of the curve.
End of Day Round Up and Networking
This is the point where I do a complete round up of everything you have learned. Attendees tell me that this process really helps them to, retain and recall the information delivered during the training course. It is also a point where you can have a good laugh at me as I do tend to resemble a Benny Hill sketch.