“People Buy from People”… and “Communication is Key”
It’s Obvious… Right?… So Why Do You Read Some Emails and Not Others?… and Would You Want to Read the Emails You Send?
“Peoples reading habits are changing. You and I are scanning more than ever before. We delete emails on the strength of the subject line AFTER we have considered our previous experience of emails we’ve received from the sender.”
We can help your emails stand out from the crowd with our email template service.
We can help you bring you out of yourself through our Creative Writing Training.
If you prefer, we have expert creative copy writers that can give your emails that persona you are looking for.
How many e-mails do you delete every day?
Your e-mails must stand out of the crowd.
- Do you know how effective your e-mails are?
- Do you know who are the most “responsive” people in your e-mail list?
- Who are the most influential people receiving your e-mails?
- Are your e-mails being delivered to spam boxes instead of inboxes?
- Are your e-mails being flagged as spam?
- Do people simply delete your e-mails before even opening them?
- Which links are people clicking on the most in your e-mails?
…These are questions that you should know the answers to.
If you are frequently sending out emails from your website which provide little to no useful information to your customers, it will not be long before your e-mail audience are reaching for their delete and spam buttons before they have even read the full subject line.